Trim Your Expenses
This step is all about the “Do you need it!”. Its all very well tracking and toiling and targeting, but if you are spending more than you earn you will still have financial difficulties. This step will take you through some practical things you can do to help you decide if what you are spending your money on is a “need” or is it a “want”. It also looks at some practical ways you can help get rid of debt a lot faster or how to stop yourself getting into debt in the first place.
Here is a list of some of the topics covered in Step Seven:
- Increasing your income isn’t always the answer
- You can’t change your past, but you can design your future
- Trim your debt by using a debt elimination plan
- Think about how many hours you have to work to pay for a want or need
- Financial thriving is more important than social status
- If you need to spend a dollar, then do so wisely
- Examine each and every expense to see if it can be trimmed
1 Why Learn About Money 2 Transform Your Thinking 3 Think Of Others First 4 Toil Work For What You Get 5 Track Where Your Money Goes 6 Target Have A Goal 7 Trim Your Expenses 8 Train Yourself How Money Works
OR Now that you have had a taste of the contents, We invite you to click the add to cart button and get this wonderful resource for your family.