Have a Goal to reach
It is important that children learn the discipline of setting goals. Step Six looks at SMART goals and gives some helpful exercises for your children to start writing their goals and dreamsdown, then actually working out a plan of how to achieve them.
Some of the Silbo Sayings from Step Six include:
- Creating a dream board is a great way to begin writing your goals down
- A short term goal is one you can achieve in under a year
- A long term goal is one which will take over a year to achieve
- Write your goals down and review them regularly
- If you are setting goals, you may as well make them smart goals
- If you don’t know where you are going, how will you know when you have arrived?
Read More Steps
OR Now that you have had a taste of the contents, We invite you to click the add to cart button and get this wonderful resource for your family.