Step Three is all about sharing and reaping what you sow. Teaching your children to think of others and to share a little of what they get will help develop their character. It also will give them a sense of fulfillment when they see the results of what their small contribution can do to help those less fortunate than themselves.
The following are some of the Silbo sayings and lessons in Step Three:
- Giving can be a rewarding experience
- Giving can make a difference in someone else’s life
- Governments recognise the value of Philanthropists
- Keep your donation receipts
- Giving and receiving go hand in hand
- You reap what you sow