4. Returns and refunds: We will fulfil our obligations for refunds stated under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. You are responsible for returning the goods in original, resaleable condition. Until the goods reach us, we cannot be held responsible for any goods which become lost in transit. We are unable to refund freight charges on delivery and return of goods.
5. Addressing: If a product is found to have been addressed incorrectly by Silbo Systems then Silbo Systems will take responsibility for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product. If the Customer is found to have provided an incorrect or insufficient address, then Silbo Systems will not refund or resend the product and all responsibility for correcting delivery will be borne by the Customer.
6. Terms of Payment: Provision is made on the site for payment of products by Credit Card or Invoice only. Personal Orders: Prepayment is required for all personal orders either by credit card, cheque or direct bank deposit. If you are ordering for personal use: – select the credit card option and pay online or select the invoice option and send a cheque or direct credit to our bank account (quoting your full name), the amount of the invoice. As soon as we recieve payment we will process and dispatch your order.
For Business customers, invoices are to be paid 7 days from receipt of goods unless otherwise arranged. Payment to be made by credit card, cheque or direct bank deposit
7. Pricing – General: All products are displayed on the site at current Recommended Retail Price unless discount/special offer is given. All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include New Zealand GST. (International customers are GST exempt)
8. Delivery Estimates: Silbo Systems will endeavour to turn around customers orders within 4 working days. Exact delivery date will depend on delivery method and destination. Silbo Systems will not take responsibility for delays or failures due to unforeseen circumstances beyond their control.
10. Notice of Copyright Infringement: Silbo Systems respects the copyrights of others. If you feel that data is used on the Silbo Systems Shop in a manner that your copyright has been infringed upon, as pursuant to Part 2 of the Copyright Act 1994, please contact to us with all relevant information with regard to the Work,the infringement, the parties involved and their authority over the Work and contact details.
The freight charge within New Zealand is inclusive of GST and is $2 per order + $1.00 per book for the second and any subsequent books. Freight is charged on international orders based on the destination country: Australia is $10 per book, and the Rest of the World is $15 per book.
Silbo Systems will endeavour to turn around customers orders within 4 working days. Exact delivery date to General customers or Business customers will depend on delivery method and destination.
While every endeavour has been made to supply accurate information, errors and omissions may occur. Accordingly, Silbo Systems does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained on or accessed through our Web site.
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement of their advice, products or services by Silbo Systems. Sylbo Systems does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided for use at your own discretion.